ez.yummy: The Art and Fun of Food Trips!

Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken at SM Davao Annex

peri-peri charcoal chicken sm annex
I dropped by the recently-opened SM Annex primarily to scout for new places to eat. One of the new restaurants you can find there is Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken.

What I find most interesting about Peri-Peri is their unique 49-peso 'Soup and Beverage all you want' deal. They usually serve mushroom and chicken soup in this bar plus a variation of drinks of soda, juices, etc. Most other restaurants would serve drinks alone that cost nearly as much as this price..while Peri-Peri gives the liberty of drinks and soup all you want for that incredibly affordable value.

I also love that Peri-Peri meal deals are very much worth the price both in quantity and quality. I tried out their pasta and chicken meal. And for 210Php I could hardly finish the entire plate of 1/4 chicken, caesar salad, and alfredo pasta. Somehow, for these kinds of meal deals, I've gotten used to other restaurants around the city that serve a little bit of the different dishes. But Peri-Peri doesn't do that...they serve the salad and the pasta as though they were separate orders put together in one huge oblong plate.

Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken: Alfredo pasta, 1/4 chicken, Caesar Salad

I'm a huge fan of their version of caesar salad (as shown above) and their mozzarella sticks. I wasn't able to take a shot of the latter, unfortunately. I also like the unique taste of their chicken. They have various flavors to it like lemon, mildly spicy, and regular spicy. I usually go for the mildly spicy one. I mix it with their very own spicy red sauce and top the rice with gravy and I just couldn't go wrong. See below for more photos of Peri-Peri's servings...or better yet, check them out at the SM Annex. Be sure to go there with an empty tummy.


Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken


3 comments:

Abby said...

Hi there, I missed reading your blog :) Good to know that you've checked out SM Annex, I will try it out today too! What are other restos that've opened there?

Kathy said...

Hi Abby! nice to catch you here again...you might've visited SM Annex by now..hehe..Sumo Sam is open now. . so is Mochi!

Abby said...

Hi, yes indeed I have tried this one. You can check out my blog here if you want:)

http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2012/09/peri-peri-charcoal-chicken-at-sm-annex.html

Anyways, SM Lanang is also open. More foodie destinations to try! Haha